Perfect for the gym or weekends away this 40-litre holdall is still made by hand in Guy Cotten workshop of Concarneau, Brittany. Thanks to the fabric developed by Cotten himself, Ferrasac, the bag is almost totally waterproof; this means it can be used anywhere including the great outdoors. We tested it out on the rapids of Verendrye Park in Quebec and were not disappointed.
- Welded seams along the bottom and body of the bag and a zip ensure that everything stays dry
- Zipped side pockets
- Adjustable strap to keep the holdall practical
- The Mino can be carried by hand or on the shoulder with the adjustable and detachable strap
- Free shipping on all orders over 250$.
- Pick-up at the store : Free
*Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Learn moreÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â
EXCHANGES AND REFUNDÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â *
*Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Learn more
- ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â°change et remboursement acceptÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â©s dans les 10 jours suivants la rÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â©ception de la commande.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â