At the end of the 19th Century, this type of container was used to make yogurt or to serve fresh cheese. Updated for the 21st century with new enamels this tumbler by Manufacture de Digoin is certain to be a favourite at home, in the cafÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â© or in the office.
- The stoneware mixture used to produce Manufacture de Digoin products is based on a traditional savoir-faire, which combines locally sourced raw materials following a unique recipe.
- Handcrafted in the Burgundy workshops of the Manufacture de Digoin.
- Free shipping on all orders over 250$.
- Pick-up at the store : Free
*Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Learn moreÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â
EXCHANGES AND REFUNDÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â *
*Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Learn more
- ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â°change et remboursement acceptÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â©s dans les 10 jours suivants la rÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â©ception de la commande.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â